Well - it has been one hell of a year and I have learned a great deal about myself. But I have NOT given up this dream, in fact I am even more dedicated to it than I ever was before.
Today I joined Joel Therien in his 7 minute workout program and am enjoying a more active lifestyle than I have ever experienced before. In fact today I managed to walk 3.4 miles in 1 hour (which I could not have done 1 year ago). I am healthier than I have been before but I also know that I am still a very long way from reaching my ultimate fitness and good health level. I am still morbidly obese, only I am living life and moving one step closer to my dreams each day.
Today I also started reading Dan Kennedy's book "No B.S. Time management for entrepreneurs" and I have learned some incredible things already... starting with valuing myself through valuing my time. I know what my time is worth and it has changed my perspective on a lot of things.
I may not be at my dream weight or finances at day 400 - but I am feeling great and I am still watching my savings grow as my body very very slowly shrinks to a more healthier me.
Day 400 - 251 pounds, $15,000 in my savings account
this is one hell of a journey
Kay
No comments:
Post a Comment