Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jumping ahead to the future April 11, 2013

We are what we think and do...

As written in my last blog this blog will be my goal written in a completely different way that aligns my subconscious with my outcome.


Today is April 11, 2013 and I am really excited to be waking up to such a perfect spring morning. I jump out of bed with vitality and energy with my lean healthy body. I can feel the strong fit muscles move me effortlessly from sitting to standing.

Standing is such an easy thing to do and I am so grateful that I am fit and able to move with such amazing ease. Moving around the room I can feel the results of my success. I stretch feeling the thrill of movement. My arms reach up with ease, my long hair falls across my back and shoulders as I tilt my head from side to side and back with such effortless ease. I move because I can! I am strong and filled with endless energy. The air fills my lungs and I breath out a sigh of contentment.

Today I am running for charity and the weather couldn't be nicer. The sun is shinning and I couldn't be happier. My size 9 clothes slide on easily over my firm body and I love the way everything looks and feels. I am so energized with life and vitality. I bend forward gracefully tying my shoes so grateful that I am able to bend, to squat, to reach, to stand, to move, to run... tying my shoes is effortless. And running is the ultimate thrill.

My body is really pumped and ready for the challenge today and I am smiling from ear to ear. Life is so great - I have donated 10% of my million dollar savings today to this charity run - that's $100,000.00 to help cure cancer. The money will make sure that more people are able to get that cure for cancer and the preventative information they need to remain cancer free. So many people are helped and I am so grateful that I am able to contribute to this worthy cause.

My husband is so supportive and he loves doing physical activities with me. We have so much fun together whatever we do and our passion is still intoxicating. We are celebrating our 10 year anniversary together this year and it still feels like we are teenagers on our first date. We laugh and love with abundance.

My children have found their path in life and I have become a role model for them. They have so many dreams of their own and they know if I can do all the things I have accomplished they can too. We communicate daily and love the special relationship we have built over the last 3 years.

I am collecting $100,000 per month now in residual income and just completed setting up a trust fund for both mine and Dave's children so they will be financially secure in life.

I don't have to work but I chose to work part time from my laptop just because I love helping people. I find it very rewarding and I love that Dave and I can and do travel often meeting and sharing with people from around the world. We build joint ventures that allow others to also achieve the kind of success we have achieved.

I am so grateful for each day - grateful for this healthy body, grateful for this great marriage, grateful for this financial freedom, grateful for the wonderful relationship I have with my kids, grateful for my family, and grateful for my wonderful friends. Life is filled with laughter and love. Thank you God!

Kay Kinder
already where I want to be...

No comments:

Post a Comment