Today was an especially good day for me, not because I made money or lost weight but because I dedicated today to serving others - giving back for all the times that people helped me along the way.
Today I got to share with my mastermind team what I know about search engine optimization and how to find just the right keywords to build a website that is not only easy to find on the search engines but is specifically written for those markets where people are actually paying online for the services that are being offered. I created a pdf document for my mastermind team and the outline of what was shared will also become a part of my training program for my own online business so once again I benefited even when my goal was just to help others.
Today I also got to enjoy speaking (on Skype for free) with my favorite Englishman from London England Bob Lampard who was looking for ways to monetize his websites. It was especially rewarding for me because he is such a giving soul with a heart of gold and it was great hearing him turn his hurdles into options. All he needed was someone to walk him through some SEO tips before his mind was running ahead with ideas.
Bob is another member of my mastermind team and I count my blessings that he is such a supportive member to myself and the rest of the group. I think he is going to do great things with his writings and can't wait to read his next blog.
Today I also did endless laundry between the emails and phone calls - washing every last piece of laundry from the cottage clean up (linens, beddings, clothes, etc...). Each load required running up and down stairs which pushed me to exercise even more today - although I have to admit I am starting to feel it in my legs. But it is a great feeling seeing everything clean and nicely folded
ready to take back this weekend.
Busy day but a good day filled with endless thoughts, endless moments of thankfulness, and laughter with special friends.
Today I am grateful for Bob Lampard that he let me into his life a bit more growing our friendship in the process.
Today I am grateful for MaryAnn D'ambrosio who allowed me to do some research for her to help grow her business online.
Today I am grateful for a working washing machine - isn't modern technology a blessing - I can't imagine how my granny would have gotten all that done one piece at a time scrubbing her knuckles raw... instead I made light work of a huge mountain.
Life isn't the destination - life is the journey and today I enjoyed each step of the way.
Kay Kinder
1,000 steps to health and wealth
No comments:
Post a Comment