Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 15-16 the weekend cleanup

This weekend was devoted to helping my partner Dave clean his cottage getting it ready for next weekend for hosting our company picnic. Everything needed to be done from cleaning mouse dropping out of old dressers from the winter storage to building new stairs going up to the doors. All this plus helping my daughter with a sewing project - it was a very very busy weekend with no time for myself.

No changes in weight or income on the weekend - but that was to be expected. I'm still on track and looking forward to working on my project again.

Today I am thankful for the time I got to spend with my daughter Lila (we have had a rough relationship the last 2 years so this was really appreciated).

Today I am thankful for the time I spent raking and pulling weeds (nothing like hard physical labour to remind you that you are alive)

Today I am thankful for the cool evenings that made sleeping at the cottage a bit better.

Kay Kinder
1,000 days to health and wealth

No comments:

Post a Comment