Friday, July 30, 2010

Day 14 July 30, 2010 on my way to millions

Today was an exceptional day as finally all the little pieces I had been working on came together beautifully. My new business venture website is now up and running live, the opt-in for my site is now functioning properly, and I have my information guide completed. The only thing left to do is attach the payment button - then start building the products (which are simply a matter of documenting what is already being used since I created these systems).

Dave said I should have all next week to work on this but the reality is with the holiday weekend I will only get 3 days at best - but in 3 days I can create a weeks worth of training modules so it should work out perfectly.

My weight is still the same
My bank account is still the same but my ability to earn more has grown with the website completion.

Today I am grateful for the time I got today to get the website up
Today I am grateful for aweber for making autoresponders so easy to use and impliment
Today I am grateful for moving one step closer to my 1,000 day goals

It was a great day!

Kay

No comments:

Post a Comment