Today is day 54 of my 1,000 day journey to health and wealth.
As reported yesterday I finally found an app that works for me for not only tracking my food intake each day but it also tracks my activities (including things like typing, laundry, driving, and all the other activities that I do most days). It has been interesting learning what small changes have in my overall results for that day.
My health however is anything but good right now due to the extreme pain associated with this frozen shoulder. Sleeping is nearly impossible as the pain seems to be much worse if I lay down. This is leaving me emotionally raw and exhausted and it seems my major cleaning job on the weekend has really taken a toll on my shoulders. My left arm is all but useless and my right arm aches from over use to compensate for my left. In addition my back seems to be affected by this tightened shoulder muscle too as everything is trying to compensate for the pain and reduced mobility. It is certainly taking it's toll on my spirits.
Today I am working on creating a proposal for selling one of our businesses. It is legal document so it is incredible tedious but it has to be completed before tomorrow as I am meeting with a potential buyer. With the sale of this business it will free up even more of my time (and my partners time) to focus on our new business venture full time.
It is certainly a step in the direction that we want to take (my partner and I) but it seems to be happening so fast that I'm not sure if I am ready for it yet. My issue is my new business venture hasn't reached marketable product stage - it's like leaping off a cliff before you have attached the harness for your hang-glider. My safety net isn't in place yet leaving me feeling insecure about the future.
I know this too is a step that must be completed before I can achieve my financial goals - I'm just tired and thus emotionally wired today.
Today I am grateful for this new potential buyer who could change my plans drastically speeding me towards my future dreams.
Today I am grateful for my heating pad that makes it possible for me to type.
Today I am grateful for being able to work from home today as I am far too tired and sore to be out driving around the city.
Fall is coming and I am so looking forward to some serious outdoor time walking and enjoying the fall colors and scents of the season.
Kay Kinder
1,000 days to health and wealth
No comments:
Post a Comment