I am now on day 61 of my 1,000 day journey to health and wealth. I have had endless health set backs but I refused to quit. Instead I kept getting up each day looking forward to the achievements I will make through simple personal choices made.
Today I finally broke my 253 plateau - I have been fluctuating between 253 and 254 for the last 3 weeks without being able to break below that. Due to health issues my exercise had to temporarily stop and this also stopped my weight loss.
I have not gained, but I have not lost either. I know from this experience that I can easily maintain without having to give up the things I love simply by keeping portions reasonable & adding vegetables to each meal. Simple small changes that keep me on the path to health without the drastic yo yo weight loss that is actually harmful.
Today I am at 252 - down 8 pounds from my starting point 61 days ago. I also have my new business website up and running and it is already receiving inquiries and traffic although I am not promoting it yet. At this stage I am now creating training materials for my future customers and well on my way towards my financial goals for having the resources for helping others.
So all things considered - today is a great day as I am 1 pound closer to my goal.
Today I am grateful that my daughter is now on the mend and back to school today
Today I am grateful for my partner who encourages me
Today I am grateful for being alive and having one more day to love my family, laugh with friends, achieve personal goals while dreaming of a better tomorrow.
Kay Kinder
1,000 days the health and wealth
No comments:
Post a Comment