Tuesday, July 20, 2010

1,000 days to health and wealth

My journey starts today - July 17, 2010 - my goal:
1,000 days
100 pounds
1 million dollars

What this means is that in 1,000 days I will have lost 100 pounds and will have 1 million dollars in my personal savings account for helping others.

I know the weight loss will be challenging but it is reasonable and I know it is something I can and will achieve with simple lifestyle changes and daily commitment.

The million dollars may seem like an impossible goal to many but for a professional internet marketer it is not only possible it is a modest goal (provided you have the right product, the right marketing, and the right customers with exceptional support for those products).
I have been doing internet marketing for the last 15 years and have made millions for other companies - it's time to put some of that wealth back into my own pocket so I can help others.

So today - July 17, 2010 - I start my journey.

My new savings account sits at $200.00 (what I put in to open the account)
My weight today is 260 pounds

I look forward to sharing this journey with others who may also find inspiration to take an active role in their future - we can make a difference in the world and I plan on having the energy and financial resources for helping others.

Kay Kinder

No comments:

Post a Comment