Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 2 - July 18, 2010

Today was spent with my mastermind team in Ellicott City Maryland as we finalized our goals and prepared to launch our personal and business plans.

Since I do not have access to a scale I cannot post on my weight progress & no work has been done towards my million dollar goal as of yet - but I can say I am exceptionally wealthier spiritually due to the amazing people in my mastermind group.

A special thanks to Bob Jenkins (Bob the teacher) our mentor and leader and my amazing team: D'vorah Lansky (the relationship marketing wizard and author of Connect Communicate and Profit), MaryAnn D'Ambrosio (lead out loud NOW transformational life coach & energy healer), Bob Lampard (laughing your way to love and author of "I am not a dog and other stories by Bob Lampard), and our team mates who could not be present for the live event Bruce & Marge Brown (being Bruce Brown and author of Passions Lead to Profit), and Erica Cosminsky (of how to run virtual teams and virtual assistants).

What an amazing weekend - I cannot thank you all enough!

Kay Kinder

No comments:

Post a Comment