After what seemed like endless delays today I am working from home. I have a radio ad to write for my day job business but once that is completed I can start working on my new business venture again. I know it will take time for me to get working on it as I will have to re-read everything again to get myself back into the mindset and flow of the material, but I have some time to do just that today which is encouraging.
My goal today - to create the small pieces that are needed to supplement the information package I am writing. Just 2 should be enough for now and I can always revise later as Bob the Teacher says (TARL - Take Action Revise Later). Today I TARL.
My weight this morning 252.5 - a half pound but certainly in the right direction. Walking is certainly a big component in my ability to loose weight and I am looking forward to my walk this evening after physio with Dave - we have so much to talk about that we never seem to run out... even after 7 years my time with him is just as fresh as the first days we started talking.
Today I am once again grateful for Dave who understands me and loves me in spite of myself.
Today I am grateful for my physio therapist Heather for helping me move forward through this pain so I can once again have a life with physical activities.
Today I am grateful for MaryAnn from my mastermind group, although we haven't talked lately her words still bring me encouragement and comfort. She is truly a blessing and one I am grateful for.
I'm off to be creative now - and I know I will succeed. Not because I am brilliant, but because I know beyond a doubt that I can do it. I have no doubts about my skills and I am in the right headspace to make it happen.
Kay Kinder - aging daily and loving each step along the way
No comments:
Post a Comment