Today is day 7 - exactly 1 week since I started this 1,000 day journey to health & wealth.
Obviously I am a real person so every day is not going to be perfect and today is a great example of that. My torn rotator cuff/frozen shoulder would not let me sleep last night (for the 3rd night in a row) and the lack of sleep is taking its toll on my energy and drive. I'm living proof that lack of sleep really does compromise ones ability to remain optimistic and energized.
My weight and bank account remain the same today 253 lbs and $221.00
Yesterday I promised to share how I was loosing the weight so quickly. Well one thing to remember is that the more you have to loose the easier those first few pounds are to loose. So with that in mind here is what I have done this week to drop 7 pounds:
Change from table salt to sea salt only
Change from margarine to real butter
Keep all foods in moderation (in reasonable portions)
Eating slower so I get to enjoy the flavor longer
That's it... those small lifestyle changes have already made a big change in my weight in only 7 days and that is with minimal exercise. My shoulder has really cramped my ability to exercise as even walking has become a challenge.
Although I am tired, sore and my energy is low - I know that "this too shall pass" as my Granny use to say. I will get through my day today.
Today I am grateful for being able to get out of bed even though I had very little sleep
Today I am grateful for my Granny's words that bring me comfort on many levels
Today I am grateful that it is Friday!
Kay
No comments:
Post a Comment