Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 6 July 22, 2010 Starting on project

Today is Day 6 of my thousand day journey.

Weight 253 (only 93 pounds & 994 days to go)
Bank $221.00 ($20 richer - only $999,779.00 & 994 days to go)

I would like to share something I read on my trip last weekend to the American Visionary Art Museum in Baltimore Maryland. It was actually a famous quote only taken two steps further (no pun intended).

A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step (Lao Tzu)

What people forget is a journey to nowhere starts with a single step too
(Chuck Palahniuk)

All paths are the same leading nowhere, therefore pick a path with heart (Carlos Castaneda)


I had already had the dream of 1000 days before I saw these quotes painted on the wall and it was like fate confirming my dream but taking it to a new perspective. For me it brought clarity of focus.

I have always had the ability to choose for myself what I wanted out of life and I understood that each choice (or step) I take is one made of conscious decision - I could choose success simply by choosing the most effective step with each decision - my problem was I didn't believe I deserved a great life so I settled for less.

It took a very special mastermind group to bring this self hurdle to my awareness.

I don't have to settle in life, I can choose to actively make choices each day that lead me to the life I have always dreamed of. But the end goal isn't the only reward - each time I actively "choose" to do something that is good for me I take one more step towards really living life without limits. I get the instant gratification of knowing I MADE this choice, I took this step - I win each and every day.

Each day I share three things I am grateful for - today I am grateful for more...

Today I am grateful for my mastermind team:

I am grateful for Bob Jenkins (Bob the teacher) who's fast track program made this mastermind team possible. He is an amazing teacher with a giving heart who lives to see his students achieve their true potential. Thank you Bob http://SIMPLE10k.com

I am grateful for MaryAnn D'Ambrosio who is my personal calmness & clarity coach. She see's into the soul and brings out my best on so many levels. Thank you MaryAnn http://www.LeadOutLoudNow.com

I am grateful for D'vorah Lansky who's endless energy, vitality and curiosity has led her to become the authority on relationship marketing - in fact they call her the relationship marketing wizard because her ability to connect people is magical. She really cares about people and shares all that she is openly with me & the world. Thank you D'vorah www.ConnectCommunicateProfit.com

I am grateful for Bob Lampard who is an amazing story teller with a witty insight into what makes personal relationships work. I can't wait to read his book "I am not a dog and other stories by Bob Lampard" and appreciate all the laughter and fun he brings to the group. Thank you Bob www.LaughingYourWayToLove.com

I am grateful for my mastermind team members who were unable to attend our get together in Maryland last weekend:

I am grateful for Bruce Brown & Marge Brown for their amazing ability to find the passion in people and the ease they have at turning strangers into friends. Thank you for sharing your techniques for successful networking. I missed you both and can't wait to see you again.
www.quantumresultscoaching.com

I am grateful for
Erica Cosminsky who really supports ideas and knows how to take those ideas and turn them into products. But even more so for sharing your wealth of knowledge so freely with the group. It's like getting my own private business coach who I am grateful to call a friend. My heart goes out to you for a quick recovery. http://TheSmallBusinessTranscriptionist.com

And last but certainly not least I am grateful for the most wonderful man in the world Dave Francis who is not only my business partner but my life partner. Thank you for filling my life with laughter, passion and endless possibilities. You are all that I could ever ask for and more. Your sharp business sense really balances out my creative marketing side giving us together the best of both worlds. You are my best friend who I love dearly. www.YourPlumbingSuccess.com

Every day above ground is a great day!

Tomorrow I share what steps I am taking towards achieving my goals & dreams.

Kay Kinder

No comments:

Post a Comment