Well I was hoping to have had some time to invest in my new business but I just spent the last 2 days working long hard hours at the office helping to get the accounting up to date for month end.
Dave & I made a promise when we returned from Baltimore that we would set aside time each week for this business venture but as of yet it has now been quite a few days since I have even looked at the plan or worked on any content.
The outline free report is close to being completed but it will take time to add in the additional pages with links that my mastermind team has suggested. I think they have the right idea but like all good ideas they take time to bring from concept to reality. I should have a couple of hours tomorrow to begin working on it again - but at this pace it could take years before it gets launched. So Dave & I have decided that I will take the entire week off next week to focus on this project - which usually means I will get a couple of days to work on it as things never work out as planned.
All that being said it really wasn't a bad two days as I was able to start physio again (although painful I feel this is necessary if I am ever going to regain the use of my left arm). This frozen shoulder makes even simple tasks nearly impossible and has really demoralized me.
July 28 I went with Dave for a leisurely dog walk in the evening after work & dinner (I have not been able to walk much since injuring this shoulder as the sway of movement causes extreme pain). By the time we got back my shoulder was certainly aching but Dave gave me a shoulder/arm massage that actually eliminated the pain for the first time in months. It was such a relief - even if it was short lived.
I also read an article today about how the fat from grass fed red meats actually helps your body loose weight - but like all things they certainly meant in moderation. It is still interesting to read about how all the things they thought were bad for us are actually healthy and the diet pre-packaged foods that are suppose to help loose weight actually inhibit good health do to the over processing. Real foods - living foods (vegetables, fruits, nuts, grains) balanced with natural protein meats (without the growth hormones, grass fed not man made feed fed) are still the best choices. Granny knew best (minus the deep frying).
I am rambling here but after all this is MY journal and thus some days I will want to share more than others. This is for myself to document my journey, my changes in thoughts and attitudes, and to track my progress. That being said if others benefit from the sharing of this journey then this journal will take on more value than just my personal benefit.
My weight remains at 253 unchanged for the last few days - but considering it is a full moon (my cycle runs with the full moon) and I usually gain 2 to 5 pounds at the beginning of the full moon dropping it once my cycle ends the fact that I didn't gain tells me that my body is actually loosing. I look forward to seeing the results over the next few days as the moon wanes.
My bank account will not change until I get this new business launched - so if all goes well by the end of next week I should be able to see some minor changes there that will snow ball into huge changes over time.
Today I am grateful for this wonderful man Dave who fills each day with laughter, passion, tenderness, compassion, friendship, and a deep emotional fulfillment I have never experienced before him. I am truly content and feel loved each day.
Today I am grateful for my dog who inspires me to walk even when I find doing so painful. She needs me to take her out and I can't deny her.
Today I am grateful for my home - I never really had a home that was mine until just the last couple of years. It is good to have a place to go at the end of the day that isn't just a place to park for the night - but a home filled with love and laughter.
Kay
No comments:
Post a Comment