Well today is day 5 (995 days to go) and my energy although low (I'm still tired from the drive from Maryland back to Canada 2 days ago) my spirits are good.
My progress:
Weight 254 (down 6 pounds - 94 to go)
Bank account - no change ($201 - $999,799 to go)
I am back in the office today plugging away at the backed up paperwork and details so no time to spend on my primary project once again. I do however plan on taking tomorrow off so I can work from home on the project that will be the financial foundation of my goal. I am really looking forward to sharing my business & internet marketing skills with others so that they too can succeed in business.
Today I am grateful for stable income that provides for me so I can work on other things
Today I am grateful for my ability to learn - I am certainly putting that skill to work hard
Today I am grateful for my dog who fills my mornings with laughter & affection
Every day above ground is a great day!
Kay
You go Kay! You're an inspiration! Wow . . .one day at time and before you know it --- you'll have achieved your wealth and health goals.
ReplyDeleteAll the best!!!
MaryAnn D'Ambrosio
http://www.LeadOutLoudNow.com